Click on me to go home; click on the pink words up top to navigate.
Leave a comment below a post if you're so inclined.
|
Click on me to go home; click on the pink words up top to navigate. Leave a comment below a post if you're so inclined. |
3.14.2011
Everyone keeps asking me if I'm okay, which is making me wonder if I'm actually okay.I'm pretty sure I'm okay. I mean, I can sleep again, for one thing. My insomnia comes and goes in cycles. They say I smoke too much, that I drink too much Coke. Probably. But I feel pretty good for now. Frankly, it could be worse. I may be self-destructive, but only slightly. I've had time on my hands these past two days and I don't like having time just sitting around uselessly. 4 Comments:What a cool header. By ellie, at 3/14/2011 07:41:00 AM Hopefully, all is well. By ivy, at 3/14/2011 08:06:00 AM surely okay! By Alcina, at 3/14/2011 11:35:00 PM At least you aren't getting into gang fights. :D By L, at 3/31/2011 08:26:00 PM |