Click on me to go home; click on the pink words up top to navigate.
Leave a comment below a post if you're so inclined.
|
Click on me to go home; click on the pink words up top to navigate. Leave a comment below a post if you're so inclined. |
2.04.2011
![]() INCIDENTAL COMICS: Confessions of a Book Fiend: "Update: In time for the holidays, I have 11'x17' poster prints of this comic (or any other comic) available for $15 plus shipping. Contact m..." This is me. 4 Comments:What a great way to start Friday. Love the library fine mafia. By ellie, at 2/04/2011 06:58:00 AM Plot twist overload..love it! By Unknown, at 2/04/2011 07:30:00 AM I should show this to my english teacher.... really cool blog by the way :D By Natalie, at 2/04/2011 09:06:00 PM I haven't had a chance to read in forever. I feel so lifeless. By L, at 4/01/2011 10:08:00 PM |